Last Revised Date: 02/27/2023
Quick Guide to Contents:
A. Rights Under European Law
B. Unsubscribe Preferences
C. Tracking Options and California Do Not Track Disclosures
D. Your California Privacy Rights
1. Information We Collect.
When you use our Sites, we collect different types of information from and about you. This information includes:
· Identifiers: Information that identifies you directly.
· Examples: Full name, email address, and other information you provide to set up your online account with us, social media account information, phone number, date of birth, gender, shipping information.
· Commercial Information: Information about your purchase or use of our Sites or services.
· Examples: Your interactions with Mr. Anton Paz, if you subscribe to a service (such our horoscopes, for example), or when you’ve considered one of our products or services.
· Online Activity: Some limited information about how you use the Internet.
· Examples: Browsing and/or search history related to the sites you visit before or after you visit our Sites, the type of operating system you're using to connect, your interactions with our Sites or our advertisements, your IP address, and other data that identifies your online activity.
· Geolocation Information: We do not ask for, access, or track any location-based information from your mobile device at any time while downloading or using our mobile services. We may obtain geographic information based on your IP address. We would collect names, phone numbers, dates of birth, emails, social media handles for mails or special promotions and bookkeeping purposes.
· Financial Information: Information about your payment methods with us, if applicable.
· Inferences: Information we can determine or predict about you based on information we know about your online activity.
· Examples: Purchase preferences, characteristics, potential future purchase behavior.
· User-Generated Content: Information you share with us or post through our Sites or services.
· Examples: Comments or reviews about our Sites or services or other content you share with us.
We collect the information described above from different sources. Sometimes, we collect information from you directly, like when you create an account or use our services. Other times, we collect information from third parties. The following explains a little more about how we get this information.
· Information You Give Us. If you create an account, make a purchase, fill out a survey, sign up for emails, enter a contest, or review a product, you typically share your personal information with us. Sometimes, you can choose not to give us information. For example, you don’t have to sign up for emails. But other times, we’ll need your information to be able to provide you with the requested services.
· Information Automatically Collected.
· We may use technologies such as cookies, web beacons, or similar tracking technologies to automatically or passively collect certain information about visitors to our Sites and interactions with our emails and online advertisements, and to allow Anton Paz Mundo LLC to keep track of analytics and certain statistical information, which enables Anton Paz Mundo LLC to improve its Sites and provide you with more relevant content and advertising on our Sites and other sites. You may have options to change your browser settings to choose how we can collect some of this information.
· Combination of Information. We may combine the information we receive from and about you, including information you provide to us and information we automatically collect through our Sites, as well as information collected from other online sources or from third-party sources (including social networks that you use to connect with Anton Paz Mundo LLC to help us tailor our communications to you and to improve our Sites.
2. How We Use the Information.
We are committed to protecting and maintaining the privacy of your information and will process your data only in accordance with a lawful basis under applicable data protection laws, such as if:
· We need to process your information to provide you with the products or service you have requested or to enter into a contract;
· You have consented to such processing;
· We have a legitimate interest for processing your data – e.g., for fraud prevention; network and information systems security; data analytics; enhancing, modifying or improving our services; identifying usage trends; determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns; and personalization of the service using data to make it easier and faster for you to place orders; and/or
· We are required to do this by law (for example, where it is necessary to retain it in connection with potential litigation).
We use identifiers, commercial information, online activity, geolocation information, user-generated content, and financial information we collect for a variety of business purposes, as discussed below:
· Fulfilling your purchases;
· Responding to your requests or other forms of customer service;
· Fulfilling contests or sweepstakes;
· Improving our services or developing new ones; and/or
· Security or fraud prevention.
· Anton Paz Mundo LLC Contacting you with offers and promotions;
· Marketing and advertising;
· For analytical and demographic purposes (for example to create audiences based on demographic or location based information for marketing and customization purposes); and/or
· As otherwise described to you when we collect your information;
Additionally, if you use the Sites to connect with third-party services, you authorize us to use information from and about you, on your behalf, to interact with these third-party services based on your requests.
3. How We Share Your Information.
We share the information we collect with different third parties for different purposes. Anton Paz Mundo LLC has disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose (such as with our service providers who are restricted from using your personal information outside the scope of their services for Anton Paz Mundo LLC):
· Identifiers (e.g., contact information) disclosed to payment processors, customer service platforms, communication platforms, e-mail providers, data analytics providers, and cloud storage services;
· Commercial Information disclosed to payment processors, data analytics providers, and cloud service providers ;
In the last 12 months, Anton Paz Mundo LLC has disclosed the following categories of personal information for a commercial purpose (such as to provide you with or to limit advertising):
· Identifiers disclosed to advertising partners and social media platforms;
· Online Activity disclosed to advertising partners and social media platforms.
We may also share your information in the following ways:
· for the purpose(s) for which you provided the information;
· with your consent;
Anton Paz Mundo LLC may also share aggregate or anonymous non-identifying information with third parties, including affiliated companies and non-affiliated companies, for their marketing or analytics uses.
4. Your Rights and Choices.
We respect your privacy rights and provide you with reasonable access and rights to the personal data that you may have provided through your use of the Sites. If you wish to make changes to your account information, you can do so by sending an e-mail with your requests to Laspuertas12@gmail.com.
A. Rights Under European Law
While any changes you make will be reflected in active user databases within a reasonable period of time, we may retain all information you submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
Anton Paz Mundo LLC If you believe your right to privacy granted by applicable data protection laws has been infringed upon, please contact Laspuertas12@gmail.com.
B. Unsubscribe Preferences
You can view or change your preferences to receive subscriptions (e.g., horoscopes, newsletters), promotional communications, and alerts at any time by contacting us at Laspuertas12@gmail.com. You also may choose to stop receiving such communications delivered by e-mail by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the emails. Even if you unsubscribe from certain emails, we may still send you messages regarding transactions you’ve made or other important non-marketing communications.
C. Tracking Options and California Do Not Track Disclosures
Certain parts of our Sites require cookies. You are free to set your browser or operating system settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Sites or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Please refer to your Web browser’s or operating system’s website or “Help” section for more information on how to delete and/or disable your browser or operating system from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences.
D. Your California Privacy Rights
Categories of Personal Information Sold
Anton Paz Mundo LLC has sold the following categories of personal information:
Access and Deletion Requests
As a California resident, you have the right to know what personal information Anton Paz Mundo LLC has collected, disclosed, and sold about you. In particular, you may:
Request, up to two times each year, that we disclose:
· the categories and specific pieces of personal information that we collected about you in the preceding 12 months, the business purpose for such collection, and corresponding categories of sources from which we collected the information;
· the categories of personal information, and the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed your personal information in the preceding 12 months, and the business or commercial purpose for such disclosure; and
· the categories of personal information and the categories of third parties to whom we sold your personal information in the preceding 12 months, and the commercial purpose for such sale.
Request that we delete any personal information that we have collected from or about you. Note that there are some reasons we will not be able to fully address your request, such as if we need to complete a transaction for you, to detect and protect against fraudulent and illegal activity, to exercise our rights, for our internal purposes, or to comply with a legal obligation.
To take advantage of any of these rights, please contact us at Laspuertas12@gmail.com or use the mailing address in the “How to Contact Us” section below. We may request certain information to verify your identity before we can respond to your access and deletion requests.
We value your privacy and will not discriminate in response to your exercise of your privacy rights. Anton Paz Mundo LLC will confirm receipt of your request within 10 business days and will respond to your request within 45 calendar days, after proper verification, unless we need additional time, in which case we will let you know.
Sale Opt-Out Requests
To opt out of the sale of your personal information, you can email us at Laspuertas12@gmail.com. We do the best we can to process Opt-out requests within 15 business days.
You may authorize someone to make a privacy rights request on your behalf (an authorized agent). Authorized agents will need to demonstrate that you’ve authorized them to act on your behalf, and that they are registered with the California Secretary of State to conduct business in California, or must demonstrate they have power of attorney pursuant to applicable probate law. Anton Paz Mundo LLC retains the right to request confirmation directly from you confirming that the agent is authorized to make such a request, or to request additional information to confirm the agent’s identity. An authorized agent is prohibited from using a consumer’s personal information, or any information collected from or about the consumer, for any purpose other than to fulfill the consumer’s requests, for verification, or for fraud prevention.
5. Retention of Your Data
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to address outstanding account balances, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements, etc.
6. International Transfers
Anton Paz Mundo LLC is a global business and it, or its service providers, may process, transfer, and store information about our users on servers located in a number of countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), including in the United States. Since we are committed to protecting your information, we take steps to ensure that there are appropriate safeguards in place when we transfer that data.
7. How We Secure Your Information
Anton Paz Mundo LLC is committed to handling your customer information with high standards of information security. We maintain numerous safeguards to guard your personal information.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security, so we recommend being careful about the information you share on our Sites. If you have any questions about security on our Sites, you can contact us at Laspuertas12@gmail.com.
We may display personal testimonials of customers on our Sites in addition to ratings and other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at Laspuertas12@gmail.com.
9. Third Party Content, Links, and Plug-ins
The Sites may offer you the ability to interact with social plugins from social media features, such as the Facebook Like and Share buttons, and other widgets and interactive mini-programs that run on our Sites. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our Sites, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Sites. As with linked sites, we have no control over the information that social network plugins collect, store, or use, and we are not responsible for the practices of such sites. In addition, we may receive certain information about you from a third-party social network if you choose to link to us or use certain social media features, based on your registration and privacy settings on those third-party services.
10. Send to a Friend
If you choose to use our referral function to tell a friend about our Sites, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the Sites. Anton Paz Mundo LLC stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us at Laspuertas12@gmail.com
to request that we remove this information from our database.
11. Children’s Privacy.
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. Our Sites are not intended for use by anyone under the age of 16. Anton Paz Mundo LLC does not knowingly collect or store personal information from anyone under the age of 16. No one under the age of 18 may use the Sites’ specialized services. If you have concerns about our Sites or the services offered on our Sites, or if you believe that your child under 16 has gained access to our Sites, you may contact us at Laspuertas12@gmail.com.
13. How to Contact Us.
or write to the following address:
Anton Paz Mundo LLC
1912 N. Broadway,
Santa Ana, CA. 92706